Day 18
Yep. A day behind...The gumboo that hit me on Sunday? Has now made its way to other members of the family, mainly the Red Flame and Sofia. Poor kid. She is miserable, does not want to eat a thing, drinks just a bit and is throwing up (from both ends).
Yep. A day behind...The gumboo that hit me on Sunday? Has now made its way to other members of the family, mainly the Red Flame and Sofia. Poor kid. She is miserable, does not want to eat a thing, drinks just a bit and is throwing up (from both ends).
The Red Flame got a susprise when she crawled into bed to say she did not feel good. He figured she just needed a cuddle, so he put her on his chest. Next thing he knew she had puked all over him! (hehehe). I laugh only because it is usually the MOM who gets puked on in our house. He earned his stripes in my book and really took one for the team. (I still had to clean up the post- puke linens, but it was better than his experience I am sure!)
So today, Pink just may be my new favorite color. The Red Flame had his dose of it and Sofia was soon to follow. I'm behind on housework and dishes, but when Maka asked, "Mama, I hold you..." Well. Dishes can wait.
Pepto Bismos, you little pink bottle of wonder- I am thankful for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment