Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not the baby anymore are we?!?!

Pahaha. I start to laugh when I think that you are almost in your 30's...Then I stop because that means that I am 5 years older than that. Rats. That kinda sucks!

HOWEVER! You only get one day to celebrate the day you were born and I am glad that Mom and Dad decided to keep you...even if you were another boy and not the sister that I was so hoping for.

You were the one I told things to that only a few people know. The one who Mom would let crawl on her bed and watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman or ER with. The one who excelled in High School with grades that made everyone but David jealous. You were such a sweet kid with a heart bigger than most. No wonder you went into the Medical Field.

You're my hero dude. You may be getting nearer to your 30's, but you'll always be just my kid brother to me. Now go and celebrate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!!!

No comments: