Cause Mason... I sure do remember you! I remember the day you were born...a bit early for your parents I recall. I was so excited to hear I had another nephew to love! We were all so worried about you, and your first few months but you had it covered.
And here you are with another birthday under your belt. You are a little man! I hear you keep your Mom and Dad very busy and I hope you continue to help out with your younger brothers and older sister. Siblings are the best! You will not realize it for some time perhaps (especially during the "fighting years") but your brothers and sister will be your link to you past and the ones that will always stay with you in the future. Keep em close. You may not see it yet, but Spencer and Devon look up to you even now!
We love you and hope you had a very happy birthday (and a fun time in Disneyworld! Cant wait to hear all about it!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER!!!!
The Martushev Clan
a story for Margaret
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment