Friday, August 7, 2009

Unveiling

SO. I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles to see the before and after of the Bathroom project. There have been a few updates to it since I took these pics, and I am still working on getting some of the wall decorations, up but you get the idea.

THE BEFORE:



I must interject here and give a shout out to IKEA. Man. We got some cute things and was able to re-decorate on a budget. I thought we did pretty good. I even got to use a towel holder that I have had FOREVER (were talking at least 3 moves here...) and it matches GREAT!

THE AFTER:




So...? What do you think?! I am on to out Living Room and Hallway next. No wallpaper on these rooms, just white. Plain White. Can't do it. I need some color. Ill keep you all posted.

1 comment:

tonya said...

I love it. Would you like to come redo ours. Ugh!! It is such a pain to decide what to do. Then the work. Ryan and I always take forever just making up our minds.