Monday, August 10, 2009

My Name is....Sofia's Mom

We got to watch our neighbors kids the other week while they went on a date night. I highly recommend finding someone you know that you can trade nights of babysitting with. They have 4 kids 10 and under and with our 2- it was 6 altogether and to be honest? They were great!

They played so well with our kids and two cheese pizzas, 1 jug of lemonade, 1/2 can of mini ravioli (one of the kids didn't want pizza) and 4 cups of popcorn with a treat on top with a side of a sippy cup later- Aladdin was in the DVD Player and they just watched it.

I have never heard my name so much in one night...and by name I mean "Sofia's Mom" This was a new experience for me and I loved it!! I loved hearing my name knowing it meant I belonged to someone. I love that they know exactly who I am...Sofia's (and Ella's) Mom.

No comments: