

Our little Chinese family! I actually got Artyom to dress up this year ( I think it was the sword he got to carry). I already had my Chinese outfit that I picked up in Hawaii. Then when we were there last summer and pregnant with Sofia, we picked up another one-hoping it would fit her. Artyom's I got in Chinatown while in San Francisco for work about a month ago. They were a hit at the Ward Halloween Party. Artyom kept on going up to people, bowing and saying "Nee-how". I think he had a good time. Now the question is....What can I con him into wearing next year?!
2 comments:
Now if you had a small dog with you and labeled it dinner you would have made the outfit more authentic. Even though our family didn't dress up in chinese outfits I think we could be from somewhere in Asia with all of the winese that's talked at our house.
-Ryan
My vote for next years outfits is the care bears. Just kidding! Great outfits, I am jealous.
Post a Comment