Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween

Here we are all dressed up. Ryan is a mechanic in case you are wondering.
We went to a fun pumpkin patch while my grandma was here. I think fall activities are so much fun.
These are some squash that grow to look like ducks. Ryan rarely gets excited about things like this however he thought these were quite cool and we ended up bringing one home.
McKena dashing through the maze of hay bales.
Mason using all of his strength to lift two pumpkins. His muscles surely have grown since turning four.
I love this picture of our little Spencer the skunk. Not only is the costume cute but it also is a rare moment when he is smiling for the camera.


1 comment:

Charity said...

You guys look so cute! I can't believe how big Spencer is... Kudos to Ryan for dressing up. I think it just makes it so special for the kids to remember.