Monday, November 22, 2010

Amended Christmas List-2010

Ok Guys. Here is the thing...I made an executive decision and changed the list (albeit so slightly) to accomodate a gift that we were being given by a certain sibling who we were NOT supposed to be given to this year.

Confused anyone yet?

So here is the list- note: the only people that were affected by the change were Ryan/Tonya (positively) and Paul/Liane (indifferent to the change...fingers crossed). By the way, if any of you would like to carry on this wonderful tradition that Dad dumps, er so gently persuades and delicately puts into my lap each year- FEEL FREE. ") If not, I completely understand and will try to be better at 2011's list. Also, feel free to get me your "preferences" as to whom you would like to give to in 2011 if you want. It might be fun to see which siblings are one anothers "favorites!"

Christmas List 2010

Jon/Heidi- Charity& Artyom/Ryan & Tonya

Dave/Krystal- Paul&Liane/Russ

Charity/Artyom- Paul & Liane/Russ

Ryan/Tonya- Charity&Artyom/Dave&Krystal

Paul/Liane- Jon&Heidi/Dave&Krystal

Russ- Ryan&Tonya/Jon&Heidi

1 comment:

Pederson Seven said...

Charity:)
since you asked for input...I'd love to recommend only doing one family each year and have it rotate so it's in a certain order (no name drawing or rearranging necessary) I'd be very willing to help get it started for next year.
Love you guys,
krystal