
Really?! We brought you home 2 years ago?! Hardly seems possible that 2 years have come and gone and that the time just keeps speeding up on me!
You are such a blessing to us and I think back about how badly I wanted you in our family. I could not be a happier mama. 





You had a great time at your party. Although you were a bit shy when it came to being sung to and blowing out the candles. You DID however, feel better once you started to eat your cake. Aunt Diane made you a cake reminiscent of a b-day I had in Utah when I was about 5? I thought is only appropriate you have the same. Circle of b-days past- complete. 

1 comment:
Charity. First I must say You are amazing at posting for everyone's birthday. I bet you feel unappreciated. I just want you to know I really appreciated my post. I felt like a jerk the other day thinking that I did not post for your special day.
OK on to Ella. Yes it is way too fast. We are so excited to meet these little girls. Hopefully we will be there in about a month.
Post a Comment