So am I the only one out there that seems to burst out into emotional tears every other Sunday depending on what hymn is being sung? Today was no exception as our closing hymn was "I am a Child of God" but what brought on the tears today, was not so much the song...but that Sofia started to sing along and sang the entire thing (adding an octave higher end note when we finished and held on a bit longer than the choir director had wanted). I did not even know she knew the song by memory!
I just cried and laughed and cried a bit more. Gotta love Primary!
a story for Margaret
10 years ago
1 comment:
Charity it is not a mom thing it is a Pederson thing. Ryan gets tears way more often than I do at hymns. He says he gets it from your mom. I guess when it comes to the kids it is me, but in general Ryan for sure.
Oh, and I love it when my little ones start to sing primary songs it is the most precious thing.
Post a Comment