Hey Pederson Moms....
I know we did this a few years ago, and wanted to know if we could keep up and make it a tradition. What do y'all think of a cousin drawing for Christmas? I know we all cant be together, but it would be a nice way for each of the cousins to be remembered by one another...Homemade gifts are always the best (and besides I have some REALLY cute DIY ideas that I want to try!!!)
What do you think? Get back to me if interested. I dont start the ball rolling unless you guys give me the ok to go ahead. Once I get the "yea" Ill do the drawing here and then email the list of who gives to whom... Well just keep track every year to make sure we dont run into as many duplicates. Were growing in the # of grandkids (horray!) and this will hopefully be a great Christmas memory for all of them.
Let me know....
Charity
a story for Margaret
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment