Monday, March 23, 2009

The Home...

Downstairs- the basement is finished and they gave us all you see in this room! The entertainment center, 2 couches and a recliner! We took all they offered!!
This is upstairs, I have since added a console table that goes in front of the window. The old owners also left us the 2 couches, end tables and lamps in the background.

The girls room! I love that they have thier own space right now. I have thier Names up now with a few pics and if we get it, well be touching up the paint to make it a bit more "girly"


The front of the house.



My favorite part of the house, HANDS DOWN. The kitchen. This thing is HUGE! It has a bar to die for and we were given some stools to boot! They also left the fridge which was a blessing. Cant quite get the full effect of the kitchen here, but believe me. Anyone would love it!

Notice I did not say "Our home..." We hope that it will be shortly, but as most things go, the process has been sped up a bit and were desperately trying to get all the "ducks in a row" to make this happen. Please keep us in your prayers. I believe we are shooting for June as the closing date. At any rate, here it is...keep in mind it is RIGHT after we moved in, so it looks a bit more put together now.

The 2 car garage is seperate from the house, which is nice and not so you cannot see it, but it is there. There is also a sandbox behind the garage and a swing set in the backyard which we have already taken advantage of! We also have a shed in the back with a small loft above. So fun for summer sleepovers!!

Come and see us to get th full effect- we would LOVE to see you!

The Martushev's

2 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

So wonderful! You guys are in our prayers that all will work out with the home. It looks great!!!
Krystal

tonya said...

I am so excited to see pics of your house. It looks great. Hey can you link my blog like you did Krystals. I just decided I cannot do two anymore. Although I still love to go to this and will post. it is tonyaped@blogspot.com. I sure I could do it but I just do not know how. Thank you Charity