Ok. SO I am trying to beautify our blog to reflect the season and I cannot get this dumb wall paper background changed. I have tried and tried. So. Sorry for the eyesore. I am working on it! If anyone has any suggestions, I am welcome to them.
I do not know what to say. You know that I am computer illerate. The fact that I have a blog could be half miracle. When I changed the background for my regular blog I went to pzam not cutest blog on the block, maybe it is easier there. Thanks for trying anyway and I love your Christmas list. I feel like I have gotten to know you so much more thru this little blog endeavor. I hope soon we will not be the only ones and I can learn more about everyone else.
hehe! I have sent the invitation to Paul and Liane TWICE now...Im tellin ya, if they do not post pics of thier daughter soon- I WILL! Ill keep trying on the background. It worked on the Martushev blogspot..I do not know what I am doing wrong.
3 comments:
I do not know what to say. You know that I am computer illerate. The fact that I have a blog could be half miracle. When I changed the background for my regular blog I went to pzam not cutest blog on the block, maybe it is easier there. Thanks for trying anyway and I love your Christmas list. I feel like I have gotten to know you so much more thru this little blog endeavor. I hope soon we will not be the only ones and I can learn more about everyone else.
Just kidding it is pyzam.com. Anyway it looks slightly dysfunctional and aren't all families like that anyway?
hehe! I have sent the invitation to Paul and Liane TWICE now...Im tellin ya, if they do not post pics of thier daughter soon- I WILL! Ill keep trying on the background. It worked on the Martushev blogspot..I do not know what I am doing wrong.
Post a Comment