Ryan did a fabulous job on our post. I am glad that he chose to take on the blogging duties for a change, however I just cannot let the pics. in the middle be passed over without saying anything. Mason did turn 5 this weekend. It was such a fun day. He chose donuts for breakfast and pesto chicken with brocoli for dinner. I was glad that it was not junk the whole day. He was so excited to open his presents. The complete look of surprise in the pic. is impressive since he has already snuck a peak of that present in our room a few weeks ago. Of course it is sad to see another year go, however I am glad that I still have him at home to enjoy (until next year anyway). He is growing to be so helpful with McKena being gone all day. He is even improving on his relationship with his brother. He will now actually let Spencer play with him which is so fun to watch. So Happy Birthday to Mason
.
No comments:
Post a Comment