Tuesday, October 28, 2008




never had nor will never have what Sofia has so early on in life...A sister.

 Someone who will always be connected with her and hopefully be her best friend no matter what.
 They looked so comfy on the couch in thier pajamas that when Sofia asked to hold "Elwa"I thought if this is what it would be like for them alwaysTogether, talking a language that only they can understand in thier pajamas....Telling secrets that are only between sisters. 


And for a moment i was jealous...

3 comments:

tonya said...

That is so cute. Of course I am with you on that boat. I wonder if Mckena will end up sisterless as well. I cannot believe that my family is turning out exactly like the one that I grew up in. I guess we will see what happens next. Ryan really seems to think that there is another girl out there for us. I am finally thinking that I could handle one more (girl that is). Cute pics.

Charity said...

Oh you HAVE to try once more. You never really know. I am sure she is out there. I realy thought I would have a boy by now, but I am positive that there is one or two that are making thier way towards us. I just hope the gut feeling is correct. You are doing a FABULOUS job and your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! ONLY ONE MORE???