Tonya,
Since you created this wonderful Blog, can you put on the layout a birthday list? If everyone would put thier birthdate on here including any kids, I think it would be a great reminder for all of us! Tonya, here are the ones that I know of if you could add them. If they are on the "layout" it will be on the front page for all to see.
Martushev's
Artyom- March 8
Charity - June 2
Sofia- October 7
Ella- July 7
Paul Pederson's
Paul- February 6
Liane- July 17
Madeline (sp?) TBA
Russ- November 10
Jon- May 9
Grandpa Pederson-January 1
Dave Pederson's
David- December 27
Nicole- January 20
Nathan- April 17
Derek- April 18
I know Im missing a couple, but that is all I could remember. Please add and post to the main page everyone! Thanks!
a story for Margaret
10 years ago
2 comments:
There it is. I hope that I got all of the years right on the kids. I just put the months on the ones that I was unsure of. I hope that I sorted it in an easy way by putting all of the kids oldest to youngest. I could also so it by month if you think that would look better. Let me know what you think. Great idea
I LOVE it! Thanks so much for doing it. Now that Liane had the baby, she said she would start posting on this blog as well. Now if we could only get Krystal on board....I told Heidi about it and she said she would start following the wedding. Its working! Thanks again for posting it.
Post a Comment