Artyom had gone to work, so I called him to let him know he had better be on call if I needed him. We basically decided he could probley just leave work a bit early- around and we would see from there...Hmmm. good plan- too bad it did not happen that way. Within a few hours my contractions were right on top of one another, I called Artom twice within 30 minutes - the first time to tell him they were getting closer and the next time? To get his hiney home. We were headed to the hospital.
I must not have been clear enought with the nurse when I told her that I go through labor quickly based on my only other experience- why wouldnt she be a bit skeptical? We get to the hospital about and they basically leave me in the room dealing with my contractions. When the nurse comes in and checks me- Im already at a 7..AGAIN! Same story with Sofia- hence the De ja vu. I got an epidual at a 9, pushed for 25 minutes and Ella arrived. The nurse did not even think my Doctor was going to make it for the delivery. So within the 3 hours we were at the hospital- we had a baby!
And here she is. Weighing in at 8 pounds 8.8 ounces and 21 inches long. Ella Diane Martushev
1 comment:
Congrats!!!!!!!!We are so excited for your second little girl. I love her name very cute. I am glad things went well and that she is here safely.
Post a Comment