Here is a picture of my two babies. I guess I will not be able to call Spencer a baby anymore since he is turning two on Wednesday. I haven't posted any pictures of Devon in awhile so I thought I would let you all see how big he is getting. He is seven and a half months old and such a joy right now. He is sitting and will acutally play by himself for awhile. He loves to be talked to or just watch a chaos going on around him (there is always some). He has been sleeping through the night for about a month which makes both of us happier. He is not into food very much although I know that will come soon enough. I have not had a picky eater yet and I think Ryan would just be beside himself if one came along. I used to think he looked a lot like his brother Mason now he is changing and I am not so sure. We love having his in our home
No comments:
Post a Comment