Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter festivities

Last Saturday we went to some friends house for a very fun Easter egg hunt. The kids really enjoyed themselves and they all got their fair share of eggs. Ryan was a little disappointed that the eggs were so out in the open so that it was more of an "egg pickup" than an "egg hunt". However, since we did not organize it who are we to complain. By the end of the day the weather had turned out quite warm and my kids played outside until I dragged them in. So nice when the weather turns warm. Although I wonder how they can get quite so dirty. Bring on summer!!!



1 comment:

Charity said...

I love Easter Egg Hunts! I cant wait until Sofia is a bit older. Hopefully she wont be pushing the other kids to get at them. Hehe. Even though Artyom would probley be on the sidelines rooting her on!
That is too bad that they were not Hidden as well as Ryan would have liked, but I agree with you- Not having to organize it yourselves is a definite BONUS!