Saturday, March 1, 2008

Breakfast of Champions....?



Artyom was in the computer room shortly after Sofia woke up and she was making her rounds around the apartment as usual. I must not have fully been awake because amid the "rounding" she grabbed a small tub of Doritos and ran into her room to have her breakfast alone. I went in to check on her and found her on the floor. Before I let Artyom off the hook by cleaning up the mess she had made directly behind his back, I snapped these precious pics.

Disclaimer: she does not eat Doritos for breakfast and I would never allow her to do so...again

1 comment:

tonya said...

I love these parts of motherhood. My poor little Mason cannot resist a sweet treat to save his life. No matter how many times he gets into trouble if he finds it or it is left in his reach he will eat it. It is sometimes had to get mad at that little chocolate smeared face then I look at the pan of brownies with his finger prints all over. . . . Why do these things have to taste so good?