
In lieu of Artyom's Birthday last weekend I decieded to post his very own top 30. Things you may or may not know about him- but things I know and love. So here goes:
- He is an amazing Dad
- I love his singing voice. We love to harmonize in church. It carries very well so we often have kids turning around and watching him sing. Its hilarious!
- Loves the show Kyle XY (a show on ABC Family) he gets excited every week when he knows it is a new episode.
- Hates broccoli.
- Will eat ice cream for dinner any time of the week.
- Was baptized 10 years ago in Russia.
- Loves our Sofia.
- He knows people from every country- he is a bit of a social butterfly.
- Passionate for the NBA- especially for the Jazz at the moment- as they have Andrei Kirelenko.
- He would literally eat at Olive Garden everyday and never get sick of it.
- He NEVER forgets to tell me he loves me before hanging up the phone.
- Gives the best leg/foot rubs...only when I am pregnant. His mom threatened that if he didn't, I would get vericose veins. Neither of us want that!
- Is a fish in the water. A really good swimmer and ice skater.
- Watched "DOG-the Bounty Hunter- until it went off the air due to his racially slurred-taped phone call. He even has an autographed book written by the Dog.
- Is a night owl- I'm a morning person, so it works out.
- Still gets up at night when Sofia needs some love.
- Refuses to learn how to drive a stick shift.
- Has the BEST sense of direction I have ever witnessed.
- Rarely (aside from the occasional Little Caesar's pizza) does he purchase anything for himself.
- I have yet to hear him raise his voice when angry or not.
- Takes our Sofia on a date night with Dad once a week.
- Eats whatever I put in front of him...except brocolli- see #4.
- Loves to go on road trips with his family.
- Does not snore (YES!) except when he has a bad cold.
- Since moving to America has been to: Hawaii, Turkey, England, Scotland, Puerto Rico and all over the States.
- Still trying to beat my high score on Chuzzle.
- Won't wear much color- Black and gray are his sstaples for clothes (red if it is a U of U t-shirt).
- Hoodies are his favorite thing to wear- and he looks super cute in them!
- He loves Diet Coke...no ice.
- Won't have ice in his drinks from the months of October to May.
1 comment:
Hehehehe. First off. THE JAZZ?????? ARGH Chair! He CAN'T like the JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. GUCK!!! I have finally gotten it in my head that he doesn't like ice, and I love that you guys still love CHUZZLE!!!
Post a Comment