Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas

This is the first year that we decided to not wrap the Santa gifts. Ryan and I have not agreed on this yet because my mom always wrapped everything. Anyway we (meaning mostly me) were just to tired to wrap another gift. So the kids woke up to a few unwrapped gifts. It was actually fun. I am undecided what to do next year. I guess it will depend on my tired meter.
Here are McKena and Mason with their Christmas cookies for Santa. McKena even got some reindeer food from school to sprinkle on the grass the night before. I am now just remembering that she forgot to check the next morning to be sure it was gone. I guess it was evident that Santa had come when she saw all of the gifts. Our family of six in our Christmas pjs. We had a great day.


No comments: