Monday, October 29, 2007




I love it! Thanks Tonya. The pictures are so fun. Look at all those cute kids! I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but if I did....there should be a few cute pics of Sofia. We took these a few weeks ago at the pumpkin patch. She loved it. Well be sure to post more soon.

2 comments:

tonya said...

The pictures did come up false alarm. I love this pumpkin patch pic. How adorable! How did you get her to make such a cute face. Maybe it is a girl thing. McKena is much easier to photograph than the boys.

Charity said...

The fingers in the mouth is a new thing. Anytime she is tired, unhappy or whatever- in they go. It helped that Artyom was making a fool out of himself in the back to make her at least smile. The Sun was completely in her eyes which did not help us. Im glad they came up though. Ill try to enter them another way so they dont get tagged as an alarm.